Sunday 21 February 2016

Identities and Film: Media Factsheet 142: Identity and Film

In 1954, the researchers Manfred Kuhn and Thomas McPartland conducted an experiment, known as the TST (Twenty Statements Test) in which they asked the participants to answer the question “Who am I?” twenty times. People would be encouraged to think of all the different roles they have in their lives. The test reveals that people don’t have one single identity, but many identities that they move in and out of depending on the situation they find themselves in.

I am a male (Social groups and classifications)

I am a teenager (Social groups and classifications)
I am a student (Social groups and classifications)
I am a footballer (Interests)
I am a brother (Social groups and classifications)
I am creative (Self-evaluations)
I am interested in music (Interests)
I am interested in sports (Interests)
I am friendly (Self-evaluations)
I am funny (Self-evaluations)
I am ambitious (Ambitions)
I am lively (Self-evaluations)
I am fun (Self-evaluations)
I am kind (Self-evaluations)
I am laid back (Self-evaluations)
I am someone who enjoys solving problems (interests)
I am religious (Ideological beliefs)
I am helpful (Self-evaluations)
I am appreciative (Self-evaluations)
I am loyal (Self-evaluations)






The film is an action comedy its day that Im a person who sees the brighter side of things.I enjoy to make jokes where ever Iam just like Chris Tucker who is my favorite comedian he tries to talk out of every situation. Then it also has Jackie Chan the legend who i enjoy to watch as he is very adventurous and flexible.He is a good hearted guy loyal to his people and wants everyone to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment